Wednesday, July 22, 2009


During ordinary days, one of the best ways to be practical in terms of beauty products
is to wear something at a low cost but doesn’t sacrifice good quality. One of the products that gave me such a great plus is Maybelline’s Clear Smooth. It’s like any other regular face foundations sold in the market. However, its unique SPF 18 sun protection gives it one step ahead of the rest of the products. Along with this kind of protection, it is also stuffed with other girly glam services that will surely give you the satisfaction you are looking for from a foundation.

When I feel my pocket getting tight and find myself deciding to buy a product worthy of my bucks, I rush on to Maybelline’s Clear Smooth. Before, I was just experimenting with the product. When the results turned great, I became a regular customer of it. Unlike other foundations in the market, the product’s promise of shine-free face is at least, a serious one. Well although the ’shine-free’ thing doesn’t stay on for the entire 24 hours, it still demonstrated longer-lasting effect compared to other foundations who vows the same thing. Also, the powder is just so fine that applying it on my face gives my skin a smooth finish that’s soft to touch and very glamorous to look at. I love the way it felt because I don’t feel greasy several hours after application. Maybe its fine texture makes it less possible to create build ups on the skin surface. Good thing that it doesn’t tolerate build up because i really hate caking. Another remarkable thing that I love about this product is that it
can still hold on to my face even if I started sweating. It doesn’t go away. It holds on to my face giving it the protection my skin needs when I’m exposed to the heat of the sun. Lastly, the total elegant effect doesn’t cost that much. It just cost Php 199.00. Just the right product for my everyday use. It’s really worth a try. And worth every bit of your bucks.

0 messages: