Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Loreal" Garnier" beauty products


Garnier Light’s product advertisement must had been effective because after watching it a couple of times, I found myself in the beauty section of our local department store buying the full product array of Garnier Light. I bought the facial wash, facial scrub, the toner and moisturizer, and went home excited to try out my newest find. Garnier Light has a pleasant smell, it is mildly scented, it does not sting, and it does not leave your face feeling tight and dry. The beauty regimen started with a facial scrub, followed by the facial wash, then the toner and finally the moisturizer. Immediately after using Garnier Light, your face becomes soft and brighter. I was hooked from then on! I used the facial scrub thrice a week, and religiously applied the toner and moisturizer morning and night. My friend commented that my face was becoming brighter, but since I am already fair skinned, the results were not that dramatic or obvious. After a month of using Garnier Light, I begun having pimples and it became obvious that since I was not using any other product on my face, Garnier Light was the culprit. My friend whom I recommended to try Garnier Light also had pimples earlier than I did. I guess we both had a reaction to the product. Would I still recommend Garnier Light? Well, if you really want to try it, try the smallest sizes so if your skin reacts to the product, at least you did not spend as much money as I did. I had tried different beauty products but so far, Garnier wins me over in the scent department and the cute packaging.

0 messages: