Wednesday, July 22, 2009

ELSEVE NUTRI GLOSS SHAMPOO/DAMAGE CARE CONDITIONER

For Dry, Frizzy and Rebellious Hair

- Leave in Anti-Frizz Serum
- Contains micro nutria-oil that penetrates deep into core of hair for long-lasting smoothing and manageability. Its fluid texture is light and easily absorbed for an instant anti-frizz result, all day.

Additional info:
- Elsève smooth intense range is specially designed with Nutrileum® – a combination of smoothing agents and Cameline oil – all active ingredients are broken down into micro-oils to melt evenly into dry hair, giving you 4 X Smoother Hair!

Available exclusively at Major Departmental Stores, Watsons, Guardian, Super & Hypermarts
Normally, I prefer to use 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner products since it will save me time. And it’s more easy to use it as well. But when I found his L’oreal Elseve Hair Conditioner, I think I need to chance my mind about conditioner product.

Since the water in my house has a lot of calcium inside, I really need to protect my hair from any kind of problem that might come later. I tried to use this L’oreal Elseve Conditioner few weeks ago. And I am very happy with the result that I get on my hair.

Before I used this product, my hair always become dry and uneasy to comb after I wash my hair with the shampoo. Lucky me that I found this L’oreal Elseve conditioner in the supermarket where I always do my grocery. At that time, it was on sale. So I could get it for cheap price. It was half of the normal price. But since I really love this product, I think I should buy it again when I finish mine. I would not mind to spend a little bit more to buy a new L’oreal Elseve Conditioner again. As long as I get best result for my hair.I really take a good care of my hair, so I want to do an effort for that.

It’s easy to use as well. I just need to apply this product after I wash my hair with my shampoo. Then wait for few minutes to clean my hair again with the clean water. After I dry my hair, I will not have problem anymore with my hair. You should try it yourself!

0 messages: