Thursday, October 30, 2008

my mom's birthday



I Celebrate Your Life

Mom, your birthday means so much to me;
To have you in my life another year,
The time I spent enfolded in your love,
Each day, each moment with you is so dear.

I cherish the very special bond we have.
You lift my spirit in so many ways.
I celebrate your life; I honor you,
And send to you my love and care and praise.

Happy birthday, Mom!
I hope everyone can see,
What a great mom you’ve always been,
And how much you mean to me.

I always think about you,
In times both good and bad,
For the things you taught are with me,
In happy times and sad.

So on this day I wish you joy,
Just like you pass around.
May all your good times multiply,
And happiness abound.

thank u mama:-)

I want to tell you "Thank you,"
But it doesn’t seem enough.
Words don’t seem sufficient--
"Blah, blah" and all that stuff.

Please know I have deep feelings
About your generous act.
I really appreciate you;
You’re special, and that’s a fact..

GOD BLESS U AND PAPA in Your MINISTRY

0 messages: